Useful information on IQOS 3 MULTI
IQOS is simple and intuitive to use – Discover more here
How to use IQOS 3 MULTI
IQOS 3 MULTI is easy to use. Here are the basics to begin to use your device:
1. Turn on your IQOS 3 MULTI by pressing the button down for 4 seconds. The lights at the bottom of the device will show the battery level.
2. To use the device, rotate the top lid and put the heated tobacco unit in, press it down to the filter line gently! Do not twist the heated tobacco unit. Hold the button until the device will vibrate, the light will pulse as it heats up, then when the device vibrates twice, and the button stays white, your IQOS 3 MULTI is ready to go and be used.
3. Two vibrations and a pulsing light mean that your IQOS 3 MULTI time is nearly over. When the light fades out it means it's finished. Pull the cap, take out the used heated tobacco unit and you're ready to start all over again.
How to charge IQOS 3 MULTI
IQOS 3 MULTI charging shouldn't be complicated. IQOS 3 MULTI makes it easy - tap the button to see the battery level checking the bar light at the bottom of the device (100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, and 0% charged). When the IQOS 3 MULTI is plugged, the light will pulse to show the device is charging. When the light stops flashing you are good to go.
How to clean IQOS 3 MULTI
Cleaning your IQOS 3 MULTI is very easy. IQOS gives you an IQOS 3 MULTI Cleaning tool that does all the hard work for you.
First, leave the holder to cool down after the use. Take the cap off your holder and tap the holder to free any loose tobacco residuals.
Take the cleaner tool and remove the lid, put the cleaner in the holder and rotate it gently.
From time to time use the IQOS cleaning sticks as well, to remove deep tobacco residuals. Remember to clean it gently.
Do not forget to clean the IQOS cap as well to have every piece spotless.
Remember: your device must be fully charged to provide 10 back to back uses!
Never twist the tobacco stick while inserting it in your Holder, it can damage the heating blade.
You only need to press once on the Holder’s (Device's) button to activate the heating blade.
Once the light indicator goes from blinking to steady, it’s ready to use.
Pressing the button again may turn it off.
When the light stays white, it's ready to use!
Remember to keep your Pocket Charger battery charged daily. Try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone.
* charging is faster if plugged to a wall power outlet than laptop’s USB ports.
To ensure your IQOS delivers the best performance every time, clean your holder every day with our IQOS cleaning tools.
Learn even more with an IQOS Ambassador
Our IQOS Ambassador program is a free service available to all IQOS adult users.
A dedicated IQOS Ambassador will assist you every step of the way and offer one-on-one support on how to get the most out of the use of your IQOS device.
- Welcome phone call from your IQOS Expert.
- Effective way to know better how IQOS works.
- Personalized replies to queries & follow-up communications.
- Support tailored to your exact needs and schedule.
This product is not risk free. This product is intended for adult use only.