Useful information on IQOS 2.4 Plus
IQOS is simple and intuitive to use – Discover more here
How to use IQOS 2.4 Plus
IQOS 2.4 Plus is easy to use. Here are the basics to begin to use the device:
1. Turn on the charger by pressing the button down for 4 seconds. Open the charger door and put the holder in the charger, then close it. The top light flashes when the device is charging.
2. Take the holder out and put the heated tobacco unit in gently! Do not twist the heated tobacco unit in the holder. Press and hold the button, the device will vibrate once and the light will pulse slowly. A solid light means you're good to go!
3. One vibration and a pulsing light means that your IQOS 2.4 Plus time is nearly over. When the light will fade out the time is finished.
4. Remove the used tobacco unit, put the holder in the charger for the battery to charge up and you will be ready to start all over again.
How to charge IQOS 2.4 Plus
IQOS 2.4 Plus charging shouldn't be complicated. IQOS 2.4 Plus makes it easy. Charge your IQOS 2.4 Plus holder after every use. Remove the used heated tobacco unit, put the holder in the charger and close it. The top light flashes when it's charging and, in a few minutes, when the light stops flashing the device is fully charged and you are good to go. One charge will last about 20 uses.
How to clean IQOS 2.4 Plus
Cleaning your IQOS 2.4 Plus is very easy. IQOS gives you an IQOS 2.4 Plus Cleaning tool that does all the hard work for you.
First, leave the holder to cool down after the use. Take the cap off your holder and tap the holder to free any loose tobacco residuals.
Take the cleaner tool and remove the lid, put the cleaner in the holder and rotate it gently.
From time to time use the IQOS cleaning sticks as well, to remove deep tobacco residuals. Remember to clean it gently.
Do not forget to clean the IQOS cap as well to have every piece spotless.
Never twist the tobacco stick while inserting it in your Holder, it can damage the heating blade.
You only need to press once on the Holder’s (Device's) button to activate the heating blade.
Once the light indicator goes from blinking to steady, it’s ready to use.
Pressing the button again may turn it off.
When the light stays white, it's ready to use!
Remember to keep your Pocket Charger battery charged daily. Try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone.
* charging is faster if plugged to a wall power outlet than laptop’s USB ports.
To ensure your IQOS delivers the best performance every time, clean your holder every day with our IQOS cleaning tools.
Learn even more with an IQOS QOACH™
Our IQOS Ambassador program is a free service available to all IQOS adult users.
A dedicated IQOS Ambassador will assist you every step of the way and offer one-on-one support on how to get the most out of the use of your IQOS device.
- Welcome phone call from your IQOS Expert.
- Effective way to know better how IQOS works.
- Personalized replies to queries & follow-up communications.
- Support tailored to your exact needs and schedule.
This product is not risk free. This product is intended for adult use only.