Do you think your IQOS heating blade has broken? This is what you need to do
In order to understand how the IQOS works and use it correctly, it is important that you understand what it houses and how this revolutionary electronic device works.
The heart of IQOS houses the heating blade made from ceramic and elements of platinum, gold and silver. This blade is part of the sophisticated HeatControl™ technology, whose main function is to heat the units of tobacco for heating in a controlled manner, thereby assuring that the temperature of 350ºC is not exceeded. If we want to ensure its optimum function at all times, it is very important not to damage it. Below, we will explain how to monitor its condition and avoid possible damage.
How to see if your IQOS heating blade is broken
- Remove the cap from your device.
- Check the condition of the blade.
- If the tip is missing, it is twisted or broken, it is probably damaged.
Such damage may be caused by incorrect device use or cleaning.
In order to make sure that it is the heating blade and not something else that is malfunctioning in your device, contact us by writing to us through the live chat system (bottom right of our web page), e-mailing us at [email protected], through our social networks (Facebook and Twitter) or by calling Customer Services on 900 152 015 or alternatively head to one of our authorised stores where our experts will be able to see what is happening with your IQOS and how the problem can be solved.
How to prevent your IQOS heating blade from breaking
The heating blade is the real heart of your device; correct use and cleaning will keep it safe from any damage or breakage so take the following advice and enjoy your IQOS to the best of its performance.
- Make sure that you are using your IQOS device correctly. Insert the unit of tobacco for heating up to the filter line and press the device button to activate the heating blade. Never twist the unit of tobacco for heating inside your IQOS. Before starting to use IQOS, press the button until it vibrates and wait until the white light stays. In this article we explain how to use, charge and clean your IQOS.
- Make sure that you clean the device and in particular your IQOS heating blade. Before cleaning it, it must have cooled completely.
- It is very important to use the IQOS cleaner and not any other tools, as they may damage the device and break the heating blade. Once the device has cooled, position the cleaner and twist carefully. Lastly, use an IQOS cleaning stick to gently clean around the heating blade.
IQOS Spain Customer Services Department and device replacement options
It is a pleasure for us to assist you throughout your IQOS experience and this is why we are pleased to provide you with our Customer Services Department, where our experts can help you solve any doubts and problems. Alternatively, you can always head to one of our IQOS stores for advice and guidance in your IQOS experience.
If your device is still under warranty and your problem is covered by it, we will be only too happy to offer you a replacement device.
Talk to our Customer Services experts or visit one of our IQOS stores to find out more about the coverage offered and how to have your device repaired.
This product is not risk free. This product is intended for adult use only.