Useful information on IQOS 3
IQOS is simple and intuitive to use – Discover more here
How to use IQOS 3
IQOS 3 is easy to use. Here are the basics to begin to use the device:
1.Turn on the charger by pressing the button down for 4 seconds.
2. Open the charger Door and put the holder in the charger in any direction, then close it. When the small light flashes it is charging.
3. To use IQOS 3, take the holder out and gently put the heated tobacco unit in. Do not twist the heated tobacco unit in the holder. Press and hold the button until the holder vibrates once, then the light will pulse slowly and subsequently the holder will vibrate twice. The light will stay white and you are good to go.
4. When the holder vibrates twice it means that your IQOS 3 time is nearly finished. Pull the cap and remove the used tobacco unit. Push back the cap and recharge the holder in the pocket charger and you are ready to start all over again.
How to charge IQOS 3
IQOS 3 charging shouldn't be complicated. IQOS 3 makes it easy - charge your holder after every use. Remove the used heated tobacco unit, put the holder in the charger in any direction and close it. The bar lights indicate the battery level (100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, and 0% charged). When the small light flashes, it's charging, and in a few minutes, when the lights stop flashing, you're good to go. Then, after 20 users, just recharge the charger.
How to clean IQOS 3
Cleaning your IQOS 3 is very easy. IQOS gives you an IQOS 3 Cleaning tool that does all the hard work for you.
First, leave the holder to cool down after the use. Take the cap off your holder and tap the holder to free any loose tobacco residuals.
Take the cleaner tool and remove the lid, put the cleaner in the holder and rotate it gently.
From time to time use the IQOS cleaning sticks as well, to remove deep tobacco residuals. Remember to clean it gently.
Do not forget to clean the IQOS cap as well to have every piece spotless.
Never twist the tobacco stick while inserting it in your Holder, it can damage the heating blade.
You only need to press once on the Holder’s (Device's) button to activate the heating blade.
Once the light indicator goes from blinking to steady, it’s ready to use.
Pressing the button again may turn it off.
When the light stays white, it's ready to use!
Remember to keep your Pocket Charger battery charged daily. Try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone.
* charging is faster if plugged to a wall power outlet than laptop’s USB ports.
To ensure your IQOS delivers the best performance every time, clean your holder every day with our IQOS cleaning tools.
Learn even more with an IQOS Ambassador
Our IQOS Ambassador program is a free service available to all IQOS adult users.
A dedicated IQOS Ambassador will assist you every step of the way and offer one-on-one support on how to get the most out of the use of your IQOS device.
- Welcome phone call from your IQOS Expert.
- Effective way to know better how IQOS works.
- Personalized replies to queries & follow-up communications.
- Support tailored to your exact needs and schedule.
This product is not risk free. This product is intended for adult use only.